For over 40 years, Indian Creek Foundation has served Bucks and Montgomery area children and adults with autism and other intellectual and developmental disabilities. By offering residential and community-based, vocational, and behavioral health services, we continue to grow and meet the changing needs of our community. It is our goal to ensure that all individuals feel safe and engaged in nurturing ways that will empower them to build meaningful relationships with others.
Indian Creek Foundation is a community of caring, compassionate people, who accept others' uniqueness as an essential part of our lives. We are dedicated to building meaningful relationships based on mutual respect, unconditional value, and caring interactions. We value our employees as they are the backbone of our organization. That is why we offer competitive pay and excellent benefits.
- Fulfills duties as EIM and HCSIS system administrator.
- Edits and finalizes all agency incidents and facilitates risk forums for the agency.
- Completes incident data entry of all optional incident reports.
- Assists Coordinators with entering reportable incidents as needed.
- Follows up with personnel to close out reportable incidents in allotted timeframe.
- Distributes monthly EIM reports to appropriate personnel as directed/requested.
- Completes internal incident quality assurance reports.
- Facilitates agency Incident Review committee, and Investigation Peer Review committee.
- Trains new employees and supervisors in incident management policies and procedures.
- Provides additional training to staff as requested.
- Acts as lead investigator for the agency. Performs up to 2 concurrent investigations and oversees investigation process when performed by other certified investigators.
- Supports and provides ongoing education to certified investigators.
- Works cooperatively with nurses and various programs to prevent incidents.
- Evaluates and monitors incident occurrences.
- Performs ongoing risk management and risk assessment for agency programs. Alerts program directors and coordinators of incident trends. Propose recommendations and work with departments to develop action plans.
- Represent agency at county and state incident management forums, as needed.
- Provides guidance and training to agency point people.
- Oversees agency incident point person/investigator on call schedule.
- Chairs agency IRC and Investigation Peer Review meetings.
- Member of Compliance Committee, ODP Quality Plan Committee, and HRC.
- Backup to Quality & Risk Management Supervisor
- Other duties as assigned.
- Assist the supervisor with various administrative tasks to support department operations as directed; may also be assigned special projects.
- Perform tasks which are supportive in nature to the essential functions of the job, but which may be altered or redesigned depending upon individual circumstances.
- Meet on-going requirements to maintain current training certifications.
Education/Training: Bachelor's Degree in related field. Management experience is a plus.
- Strong writing & verbal communication skills.
- Excellent presentation and training skills.
- Analytical thinker. Understanding of basic quality assurance and risk management principles.
- Must possess high organizational skills. Ability to handle multiple projects on deadline.
- Ability to lead group meetings and discussions.
- Comfortable giving presentations and trainings on policies and procedures.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite Software including, Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint.
- Experience working with people with intellectual or developmental disabilities and in a non-profit environment.
- Must be a Certified Investigator.
- Experience using the Enterprise Incident Management (EIM) system and HCSIS.
Must be able to complete and pass
- Drug Screen
- Physical Exam
- Criminal Background
- FBI Clearance
- Child Abuse Clearance
- We require a 3 year clear driving record and a valid drivers license