Universal Brand Development drives expansion of the company’s intellectual properties, franchises, characters, and stories through innovative physical and digital products, content, and consumer experiences globally.
We are hiring interns who have an interest in Finance & Accounting to support the Financial Planning & Analysis (FP&A) teams in areas of budgeting, forecasting, and financial reporting for Universal Brand Development.
The Summer 2021 internship will last approximately 10 weeks from June – August and will give interns exposure to the brand development business along with the ability to support an impactful business project. Interns will learn about our business by participating in development workshops, attending team and 1:1 meetings, and participating in intern events.
This internship will be fully remote.
Candidates interested should apply through this job posting. Examples of responsibilities include:
- Support the FP&A team in budgeting, forecasting, and financial reporting
- Assist in preparation of senior management presentations for budget, forecast, and quarter end financial reviews
- Assist in consolidation and ad hoc reporting to help analyze health of the business
- Ad hoc projects including data analytics of contract ad licensee base, top licensee dashboards, and other special projects
- Currently in pursuit of an Associate or Bachelor degree at an Accredited Institution and be able to provide documentation to confirm degree progress. Recent graduates will NOT be considered.
- Must be pursuing a degree in Business, Finance, or Accounting
- Intermediate/advanced Excel knowledge
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office is required
- Must be 18 years of age or older
- Must be authorized to work in the United States without visa sponsorship by NBCUniversal
- Ability to provide support for forecasting assumptions
- Strong accuracy and timelines of financial deliverables
- Hands-on application of finance knowledge preferred
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively as a team player
- Previous work experience in an office environment is a plus
At Universal Brand Development, we believe in the infinite imagination of our fans, partners, incredible content creators, and the boundless opportunity of the changing world and culture around us. A world driven and fueled by content, experiences, and technology that seamlessly grows together… as a media company of the future.
NBCUniversal’s policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, gender identity or expression, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, membership in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law. NBCUniversal will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with relevant legal requirements, including the City of Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative For Hiring Ordinance, where applicable.