Never have a dull, boring day at work again when you become a security officer at Prairie Meadows. We are committed to giving a remarkable guest experience, and the first step to achieving this goal is providing a safe environment. That’s where YOU come in. Join our team and protect guests and fellow employees of Iowa’s No. 1 entertainment destination.
Prairie Meadows provides outstanding benefits and employee perks like medical, dental, and vision insurance; 401k savings plans; tuition assistance programs; volunteer opportunities; gym discounts; advancement opportunities; discounts to local businesses and events; and so much more. Best of all, as a nonprofit organization, Prairie Meadows continually gives back to our community.
This position will allow you to work with a top-notch team in a fast-paced environment. Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Maintaining security over assigned areas by observing guests and watching for any unlawful or suspicious acts.
- Safeguarding casino assets and protecting the company, guests, and employees from unknown and anticipated threats.
- Checking credentials and IDs at access points.
- Receiving and responding quickly to phone and radio calls.
- Completing reports for all incidents.
- Surveying outdoor areas near the racetrack to ensure that guests do not enter restricted areas.
- Performing other related duties as assigned by supervisor or manager.
Starting at $17.00/hr. Indoor & outdoor environment. Find your future – Apply Today!