An incumbent may perform any combination of the below listed accountabilities:
1. Researches and develops program curriculum and activities in accordance with the prescribed program goals and objectives.
2. Determines eligibility of participants/students for the program based on State, Federal and College regulations, rules and policies. Makes decision to terminate participants from program when needed.
3. Coordinates and facilitates research and development of program materials and information.
4. Research, develops and writes funding proposals for identified funding sources and performs relevant reconciliations.
5. Recommends applicants for hiring.
6. Trains, supervises, and evaluates subordinates.
7. Coordinates program activities and events with other personnel.
8. Coordinates and participates in the development of various marketing tools for the program (i.e. fact sheets, brochures, flyers, presentations, radio station advertisement, press releases, and staff meetings, etc.).
9. Prepares and/or coordinates the budget and financial accounting for the program and/or grant. Authorizes expenditures and purchasing relevant to the program. Performs certification of funding is correct.
10. Collects, interprets, analyzes, and processes information and data, and prepares relevant reports regarding the program.
11. Handles designated specialized program assignments such as negotiating contracts, etc.
12. Creates community partnerships and relationships as they relate to funding resources. Coordinate and interact with community service groups, College staff, and State and federal agencies.
13. Provides for staff development and training in the program.
14. May assist students by providing information and/or advice, coordinating tutoring sessions, presenting workshops, etc.
15. Performs related work as required.