PCS offers a comprehensive package of:
- competitive wages
- paid training
- 401(a) yearly Pension contribution by employer; No match required
- Paid time off
- Medical health insurance
- Employer sponsored life insurance
Optional voluntary benefits:
- Voluntary life
- Dental Insurance
- Short and long term disability
- Critical illness
- Health savings account
- Flexible spending account
- Vision insurance
Expressing Christ’s love by providing care that values every human life.
Looking for a job that offers flexibility? Wanting to make a difference in the lives of others? Prairie Community Services is a great place for you to find a lifelong career or to gain experience in human services, the medical field, behavioral development, mental health and/or psychology. Join our team and make a difference in someone’s life every day you come to work.
At Prairie Community Services (PCS) we practice our core values of Integrity, Commitment, Respect, Excellence, Service, and Stewardship. PCS, a subsidiary of St. Francis Health Services, is a nonprofit organization providing residential services impacting and improving the lives of individuals with intellectual disabilities, brain injuries, and /or mental illness.
Duties include staff development, scheduling, training, program writing, program implementation, direct care, and on-call responsibilities.
- Must have a BA or BS degree in Human Services or a related field.
- Must be able to pass a background study and meet company driving criteria.