The Alaka’ina Foundation Family of Companies (FOCs) has a need for a part-time Project Director to support the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) National Center for Immunizations and Respiratory Diseases (NCIRD) with its Immunizations Information Systems Support Branch (IISSB) out of Atlanta, GA.
- Responsible for project management, oversight, direction and successful completion of all tasks and deliverables.
- Employ project manager(s) and install a management structure that brings the appropriate tools to oversee the successful execution of the contract.
- Develop and monitor the project work plans and timelines.
- Triage and assign work to staff.
- Manage contractor staff performing work.
- Identify and resolve all issues and risks that may impact time, cost, or performance elements of the project.
- Manage, project scope, budget, staffing, issues, and risks.
- Coordinate and participate in the exchange of information with NCIRD leadership, appropriate Division leadership and project teams within Divisions.
- Assist in maintenance and communication of project status reports and tracking on Share Point or Share Drive.
- Establish and monitor quality assurance of project deliverables by facilitating the deliverable review & validation of deliverables and work products.
- Incorporate CDC feedback provided during project meetings, through e-mail, noted in document review, or through any other feedback process is fully addressed and captured within the deliverable/work products.
- Develop solution-oriented approaches to triage and coordinate work requirements to produce efficiencies, productivity and clear communication patterns.
REQUIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Proficiency in statistics/epidemiology, and computer programming, such as SAS (and related products, including SAS Visual Analytics and SAS Office Analytics) programming, including substantial experience in the use of SAS macros, arrays, ODS, and transferring data from/to Microsoft EXCEL to/from SAS.
- Proficiency in creating standardized reports or dashboards from SAS datasets, including outputting Microsoft WORD and PowerPoint documents containing graphs and charts.
- Proficient knowledge and experience in the fields of immunization information systems and immunization services.
DESIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- At least 4-6 years’ related experience is preferred.
- CDC and/or public health project experience is preferred.
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field is preferred.
CITIZENSHIP AND CLEARANCE REQUIREMENTS:
- Must obtain a favorable National Agency Check with Inquiries (NACI).
The Alaka`ina Foundation Family of Companies (FOCs) is a fast-growing government service provider. Employees enjoy competitive salaries. Eligible employees enjoy a 401K plan with company match; medical, dental, disability, and life insurance coverage; tuition reimbursement; paid time off; and 10 paid holidays. The Alaka`ina Foundation FOCs is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
We are an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer of individuals with disabilities and veterans. We are proud to state that we do not discriminate in employment decisions on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status. If you are a person with a disability and you need an accommodation during the application process, please click here to request accommodation. We E-Verify all employees.
The Alaka`ina Foundation Family of Companies (FOCs) is comprised of industry-recognized government service firms designated as Native Hawaiian Organization (NHO)-owned and 8(a) certified businesses. The Family of Companies (FOCs) includes Ke`aki Technologies, Laulima Government Solutions, Kūpono Government Services, Kapili Services, Po`okela Solutions, Kīkaha Solutions, LLC, and Pololei Solutions, LLC. Alaka`ina Foundation activities under the 501(c)3 principally benefit the youth of Hawaii through charitable efforts which includes providing innovative educational programs that combine leadership, science & technology, and environmental stewardship.
For additional information, please visit www.alakainafoundation.com