About Hodges University:
Hodges University is a private, nonprofit, regionally accredited university located in southwest Florida that primarily serves adult students. Our mission is to prepare students to leverage higher learning in their personal, professional, and civic endeavors.
At Hodges University, we are committed to hiring only the best faculty and staff to support our students on their paths to success. If you have a passion for helping others achieve their goals, then we want you on our team.
Hodges University is currently seeking a Director of Institutional Effectiveness to support the Institutional Effectiveness department. This position is responsible for providing direction for the development, implementation, and management of institution-wide plans for Institutional Effectiveness. This will include leading and overseeing the process and implementation of college-wide assessments, program reviews, compliance requirements at the state, regional, and federal levels. The Director will provide strategic leadership and expertise on assessment-related policies, practices, and activities, and accreditation. The position promotes a philosophy of continuous improvement and seeks to foster a culture of data-informed decision-making across the University. The Director of Institutional Assessment will be responsible for accreditation reporting and the development and maintenance of institutional structures to demonstrate Institutional Effectiveness and mission fulfillment.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- To promote the mission and support institutional goals of Hodges University.
- To adhere to all FERPA requirements to include maintenance of all department documents, discussions, and records.
- To provide the highest level of professionalism and customer service to all constituents
- To assist the Senior Vice President by managing the administrative, reporting, and technical responsibilities related to the institutional effectiveness and research functions of the Office of Institutional Effectiveness.
- To manage the creation and analysis of assessment instruments and surveys conducted by the University.
- To collect and compile institutional data for official internal and external reporting.
- Ability to work independently as well as be part of a team.
- Demonstrated experience and prudence handling confidential information required.
- To accept and perform other duties as assigned.
- Master's Degree from a regionally accredited institution with course work in Research and Statistics, Mathematics, Educational Research, Evaluation, Psychology, or a related field. Doctorate preferred.
- Three to five years of experience in the areas of strategic planning, assessment practices, evaluation, and regional accreditation procedures and processes.
- Knowledge of regional accreditation standards and experience with the program and institutional evaluations by accrediting bodies. SACSCOC preferred.
- Strong analytical skills and the ability to evaluate and utilize data in planning and decision making and support continuous improvement.
- Demonstrated ability and experience in the design, delivery, and assessment of programs and workshops to a wide range of participants.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to share assessment, best practices, and professional development knowledge with a variety of audiences.
Hodges University is an equal-opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability or any other protected characteristics under the law in its hiring practices. All offers of employment are conditioned on the successful completion of a background check and a drug test.
Hodges Annual Security Report (Clery Act Information and Policy) and Crime Stats can be found at: Consumer Information Page. The security report describes Hodges Annual Security Plan and the Crime Stats report lists the number and types of crimes committed on or near campus each year.
To the extent the General Data Protection Regulation ("GDPR") is applicable to me, I hereby consent to the processing of my Personal Data as defined by the GDPR for the purposes outlined and provided for in Hodges' policies, as amended from time to time. I understand that in certain circumstances, I have the right to object to the processing of my Personal Data. I further understand that I have the right to request (1) access to my Personal Data; (2) rectification of mistakes or errors and/or erasure of my Personal Data; (3) that Hodges restrict processing of my Personal Data; and (4) that Hodges provide my Personal Data upon request in a portable format.