A complete file consists of:
- Current curriculum vitae;
- Statement of teaching philosophy;
- One letter of recommendation addressing teaching;
- Copies of recent student evaluations;
- Contact information (including email addresses) of two additional professional references.
Applications must be submitted electronically to: http://apply.interfolio.com/85270
Review of applications will begin immediately and continue until the position is filled. Questions can be directed to Dr. Vanesa Landrus, Search Committee Chair at email@example.com.
The University and Community: Eastern Illinois University places priority on teaching excellence for a student body in a residential setting. Approximately 7,500 students are enrolled in undergraduate and graduate programs. The University is located in east central Illinois and combines the benefits of a community of 20,000 with access to several large cities, including Chicago, St. Louis, and Indianapolis.