Depends on Qualifications
Teach a full range of courses including but not limited to:
- Introduction to Data Communications
- Introduction to Linux/UNIX
- Introduction to Information Security (CompTIA Security +)
- Introduction to Firewalls
- Introduction to Intrusion Detection/Prevention Systems (IDP/IPS)
- Operating System Security
- CISCO Certified Network Associate (CCNA)
- Digital Forensics
Master's Degree, two (2) years teaching experience and prior work experience as a computer professional. CompTIA Security+, professional certifications (e.g., CISSP, Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH)), distance-learning experience, verbal and written communication skills.
For best consideration please apply by April 18, 2021.
Class Specific Essential Duties
Prepare, teach and evaluate courses; seek continuous improvement in teaching methodology and student-centered learning; stay current in his/her discipline; maintain scheduled availability to students; develop an individual professional development plan; maintain industry certifications; participate with other faculty in developing and managing courses, curricula, and academic policy; and contribute to the success of the learning college. Teach on all CCBC campus locations.