(This is a grant-funded position.
Continuation is contingent upon grant funding.)
Fordham Center for Cybersecurity
Lincoln Center and Rose Hill
Fordham University has an excellent reputation as a dynamic institution located in New York City. Founded in 1841, Fordham enrolls more than 16,000 undergraduate and graduate students in its 9 Colleges and Schools.
- Assists the Center’s director with all the Center-related activities.
- Prepares and reviews grant processes to ensure efficacy.
- Maintains oversight including grant activities and records.
- Develops and coordinates cybersecurity trainings and curricula.
- Enhances communication and further develops strategic partnerships.
- Designs and maintains webpages related to center activities and initiatives.
- Assists in maintaining Center of Academic Excellence (CAE) accreditation for cybersecurity programs.
- Creates documentation, project reports, publications, presentations, and other written material to inform or convey project details.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, computer engineering, education, or related field required.
- Experience developing technical content for professional training or curriculum development.
- Knowledge of cybersecurity principles and practices.
- Ability to absorb complex technical information and communicate effectively to both technical and non-technical audiences.
- Proficiency in developing presentations & documents related to projects and initiatives
- Strong presentation skills.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Successful candidates should have a knowledge of and commitment to the goals of Jesuit Education.
FLSA CATEGORY: Exempt
START DATE: ASAP
SEND LETTER, RESUME, &
COPY OF TRANSCRIPT TO:
Dr. Thaier Hayajneh
Founded in 1841, Fordham is the Jesuit University of New York, offering an exceptional education distinguished by the Jesuit tradition to more than 16,000 students in its 9 colleges and schools. It has residential campuses in the Bronx and Manhattan, a campus in West Harrison, N.Y., the Louis Calder Center Biological Field Station in Armonk, N.Y., and the London Centre in the United Kingdom.
Fordham University is committed to excellence through diversity and welcomes candidates of all backgrounds.
Fordham is an Equal Opportunity Employer – Veterans/Disabled and other protected categories