About Atlantic Housing Foundation:
Atlantic Housing Foundation (AHF), Inc. is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit affordable housing provider. Founded in 1999, we currently own and operate over 10,000 units of multifamily properties in 6 states and 37 cities. In addition to HUD HAP and LIHTC properties, Atlantic Housing owns and operates affordable housing, mixed-income multifamily assets, student housing and senior housing.
The mission of Atlantic Housing Foundation, Inc. is to promote and preserve quality affordable housing and related services for low and moderate income families, helping residents improve their lives. We will do this in a manner that will foster the continuous improvement of our people and our company. We strive to be a top performing, thoroughly professional and genuinely caring organization in all that we do. As an organization, we aspire to and believe in - Making a difference.
Why Should You Apply?
- You believe in the AHF mission and core values
- You are the best at what you do
- You meet the qualifications below
- Paid every two weeks
- Educational Reimbursement
- Opportunities for upward mobility
- 12 Paid Company Holidays
- 32 hours of Volunteer Time Off annually
- Competitive Paid Time Off accrual
- This role is eligible for overtime
- Rent discount if living on-site
- Multiple health care insurance plans that cover medical, dental, prescription, vision, employer HSA contributions, and supplemental health insurance
- Competitive 401(k) Program with employer matching contributions
About the Leasing Consultant Role:
The Leasing consultant will ensure that the property is maintained effectively, market the property and screen prospective tenants. You will maintain favorable relations with tenants, contribute to a positive atmosphere in the office and portray a positive image of the company in your activities. You will oversee and coordinate the orientation of new tenants and assist with performing office management and clerical tasks.
- Presenting properties and provided amenities in a positive light to prospective tenants
- Handling incoming calls
- Processing applications
- Advertising available properties using a variety of media and promoting materials
- Resident retention
- Assisting the Property Manager/Assistant Manager
- General Customer Service
- Entering information into property software system
Education and experience:
- Knowledge of Yardi and Microsoft Office (preferred)
- Previous leasing experience (preferred)
- Bilingual in English and Spanish (preferred)
- High school or equivalent (required)
- Associate's or Bachelor's degree a plus