- Basic cleaning duties such as dusting, vacuuming, removal of waste materials, wiping down of glass and mirrors, and replacing paper products.
- Collect and/or remove soiled towels from the locker rooms and other parts of the facility. Wash, dry, fold and re-stock towels throughout shift.
- Floor care duties such as dry and wet mopping, stripping and waxing of floors, and carpet shampooing.
- Assist with Preventative Maintenance Program and light maintenance duties such as replacing light bulbs and AHU filters, etc. as needed.
The YMCA is the nation's leading nonprofit organization and is committed to strengthening communities through Youth Development, Healthy Living and Social Responsibility. The Y offers more than just a job - we offer you a career with a future and the chance to make a lasting difference in your community.
Custodian Pay & Benefits:
- $11.66/hour (Additional pay possible with related education and/or experience.)
- Please see our website for the Employee Benefits for Part Time Employees (15 - 29 hours/week) and Casual Employees (1 - 14 hours/week).
- Some benefits are:
- Free Individual YMCA Membership.
- Discounts on many YMCA Services and Programs such as CPR/First Aid, Personal Trainers, etc.
We invite you to join us in this amazing work to develop your skills, to realize your leadership potential and to discover a career that is more than just a job.
The YMCA of Cass and Clay Counties conducts a pre-employment background check on all employees. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.