An incumbent may perform any combination of the below listed accountabilities:
1. Processes admission applications, registration forms and collateral documents.
2. Develops and maintains student records in compliance with FERPA and other relevant regulations.
3. Prepares diverse reports to be used by multiple divisions for tracking, recruitment, enrollment, and services to students.
4. Schedules, administers, and scores the College Placement Test.
5. Generates reports from College placement data to assist with scheduling and resource allocation.
6. Responds to inquiries and provides admission and College policy information to students, staff, and the general public.
7. Receives and processes transcripts.
8. Facilitates the transfer of credit module within Banner.
9. Processes and reviews reports and records to ensure conformity with College policy and regulations.
10. Oversees special admissions programs for health, allied health, and international students.
11. Assists in the preparation of the annual budget; solicits pertinent information through research, phone contacts, correspondence, and other sources.
12. Supervises work study students or support staff as assigned.
13. Performs other related duties as required.