At the American Cancer Society, we're leading the fight for a world without cancer. Our employees and 1.5 million volunteers are raising the bar every single day. The people who work at the American Cancer Society focus their diverse talents on our singular mission: to save lives, celebrate lives, and lead the fight for a world without cancer. We achieve our mission by drawing on our core values of integrity, compassion, courage, determination, and diversity.
It is a calling. And the people who answer it are fulfilled.
The Coordinator, Revenue Development Support role is responsible for performing activities supporting revenue generating and business operations within their assigned market.
- Perform support related tasks and activities that align with the revenue growth strategies of the market they serve.
- Builds strong partnerships with market staff to ensure consistent communication, collaboration and integration with the team.
- Coordinates operations and supports logistics for an assigned portfolio
- Proactively uses partnership agreement and timelines to assign ownership for successful planning and execution of the market’s revenue opportunities.
- Assists with volunteer recruitment and management.
- Inputs and maintains information in appropriate ACS platforms.
- Generates reports to support market revenue.
- Manages financial tasks including processing donations, coding, mail management, managing payment processes, and tracking expenses in accordance with ACS policies and procedures.
- Identifies needs & issues and implements solutions to address them.
- Provides high level customer service to internal and external customers and partners.
- Supports market staff with day-to-day customer relationship management and stewardship efforts (i.e. vendors, participants and volunteers).
- Participates in regional or GHQ workgroups and on project teams as needed.
- Models and fosters behavior that establishes a culture that values the staff/volunteer partnership, and is consistent with the ACS values, goals, and cultural beliefs.
- Customizes and develops ACS branded materials and/or event collateral.
- Responsible for inventory management including ordering supplies to support the market.
- Provides general office or business operations support including point of contact for facility/building management and legal/real-estate department
Associate degree preferred; or a combination of education and work experience.
- 0-2 years of office or event support experience
Demonstrates Competencies: Being resilient - Collaborates - Communicates effectively - Customer focus - Ensures accountability - Instills trust - Optimizes work processes - Resourcefulness
- Excellent written, verbal, listening and presentation skills.
- Highly efficient in the utilization of Microsoft Office Products (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, etc.) and the ability to learn proprietary systems.
- Strong problem-solving skill.
- Ability to adapt to changing circumstances and priorities in a focused and timely manner.
- Ability to interpret and implement policies and procedures.
- Limited travel, including evening and weekend work required.
- Ability to lift 30lbs.
We are committed to providing staff with fulfilling opportunities to learn, grow and make an impact in their local communities. We offer staff a generous paid time off policy; medical, dental and retirement benefits, and professional development programs to enhance staff skills.