- collection of urban data, formatting (main task)
- development of integrated software for various applications, in particular concerning urban resilience and public health in urban areas (main task)
- software ergonomics (secondary task to be carried out in collaboration)
- interaction with potential investors (secondary task)
the successful candidate will have to apply the principles of statistical physics to cities and develop a software for analyzing and forecasting urban resilience in the context of climate change.
- International Research Lab, EPiDaPO (Joint CNRS - Georgetown University unit, Washington DC, US).