The Human Resource Representative will assist the Human Resource Department with complex and specialized clerical and administrative tasks in all areas of Human Resources. This will include Diversity and Inclusion, Employee Benefits and Services, Talent Management, Labor and Employee Relations, and other areas as needed
PRIMARY DUTIES PERFORMED:
- Perform clerical and administrative work needed to support the HR Department.
- Responsible for routing phone calls and messages to team members.
- Maintains employee records, ensuring completion and accuracy of details such as employee contact information, job classification, pay rates, organizational structure, and other key details.
- Reviews applications for entry-level and non-exempt positions; conducts and/or schedules preliminary interviews.
- Performs tasks related to staffing changes, which may include layoffs, resignations, terminations, and extended leaves of absence.
- Assists with the administration of employee benefits, including collecting and submitting employee information and notices of a change in status to health, dental, life, disability, and other insurance carriers or insurance brokers.
- Plans and supports College-wide information meetings such as open enrollment, new hire orientation, and meetings to announce or discuss changes in retirement or benefits plans.
- Conducts or assists with record audits and mandatory reports, which may include I-9 audits, EEO-1 filings, and other compliance reviews.
- Assist with tracking employee leave of absence.
- Assist with the hiring process, including submitting job postings and scheduling candidates for interviews.
- Coordinate logistics for various HR events and activities.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
High school diploma or equivalent required.
Associate’s degree preferred.
Three years of office experience preferred with At least one year in human resources highly preferred.
Special Instructions to Applicants
Applicants the position is located at:
STLCC – Corporate College
3221 McKelvey Road
Bridgeton, MO 63044
Interviews will be conducted immediately and the posting may close at any time prior to February 26, 2021.