Olive-Harvey College is looking for a Director of Student Development Projects. The Director is responsible for working in support of Workforce Equity Initiative Grant for new and improved programs and services at the college. The Director will oversee a specialized social equity pilot cohort within Olive-Harvey's basic certificate for Cannabis Dispensary Operations. This cohort will focus on disenfranchised students who demonstrate a strong passion for working in the Cannabis sector. The Director will manage the enrollment, recruitment, and successful completion of this cohort.
- Meeting strategic goals related to completion, retention and post-completion, placement initiatives, and supporting employment partnerships.
- Manage the enrollment, recruitment, and completion of this cohort.
- Work closely with the Executive Director of Workforce Equity on identifying areas of success and improvement to assist in launching a broader program that will serve 50-100 disenfranchised students.
- Successfully track student outcomes using higher education systems like LMS
- A Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university
- Four years of work experience in administering a program(s) for a non-profit, social services, government or educational organization
- Strong project management abilities
- A combination of education and experience may be taken into consideration based on the applicant’s credentials
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
WE OFFER: Excellent benefits at a low cost; investment plans 403(b) & 457(b); SURS retirement plan; generous vacation, holidays, personal & sick days plus tuition reimbursement. For a more detailed overview of benefits, please visit our benefits page (click here).
Chicago residency is required for all full-time employees within 6 months of hire.
We are an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Thank you for your interest in City Colleges of Chicago!