Olivet Nazarene University School of Graduate and Continuing Studies is seeking a part-time adjunct instructor in the MBA and MOL Business Programs with expertise in one of the following fields of study: Human Resource Management, Management, Sociology, Organizational Development, Leadership, or I/O Psychology. A minimum of five years’ experience in either field is required.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Responsibilities include online teaching (including instruction and assessment) in applicable program. Participate in regular training and development opportunities as needed.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES
1. A lifestyle in agreement with the ONU Statement of Mission, Faith, and Lifestyle Covenant.
2. Demonstrated knowledge of online educational delivery tools.
3. Demonstrated teaching abilities.
4. Demonstrated higher education experience.
5. Demonstrated proficiency in using Microsoft products.
6. Demonstrated knowledge of adult learners.
7. 18 graduate, semester transcript hours in an applicable field of teaching.
8. Private workstation, computer, or laptop with a webcam and microphone (tablet will not be sufficient).
Required: Terminal degree and a minimum of 18 graduate credit hours in their applicable field.
The adjunct instructor will facilitate courses online. Adjunct instructors are classified as part-time faculty, which does not afford any benefits by the University.
Only candidates who submit all required documents will be considered: resume, cover letter, statement of faith, teaching philosophy, transcripts, and application questions. Applications will be accepted until position is filled.