The Psychology Professor will conduct classes in both face to face and hybrid/online contexts, as published in the curriculum schedules. Teach at both undergraduate and graduate levels. Implement the teaching methods and standards of academic excellence as promulgated by the faculty chair for the course or class. Ensure that students have a good understanding of the class rules and performance standards as required for passing the class. Provide periodic assessment exams to grade student learning and implement remedial exams for those with reasons of missing scheduled tests. Submit class grade to the college registrar to ensure accurate updating of student transcript of records. Recommend the purchase of teaching aids, reference books and related supplies for the furtherance of the course objectives.
A PhD in Psychology as well as seven (7) years of teaching and clinical experience in psychology is required.
Must have work experience in each of the following:
1. Research experience in psychopathology, including evidence-based treatment in PTSD or others;
2. Clinical experience in psychotherapy and psychopathology;
3. Experience with cognitive behavior therapy; and
4. International teaching experience at the university level
Trinity Christian College seeks candidates that have a personal faith and commitment to Jesus Christ, and a sincere allegiance to the mission of the college.
Applicants should be prepared to upload the following during the online application process:
1. A brief cover letter
2. Professional resume
3. A written statement that describes his/her Christian faith commitment and how it is expressed through involvement with the body of Christ and participation in a local church