SERV Behavioral Health System, Inc. is looking to hire a Coordinators for our Residential Program. Are you ready to establish your career in human services with a respected nonprofit organization that provides opportunities for growth? Do you thrive as part of a dedicated and motivated team? Are you passionate about creating positive change in your community by serving individuals with mental health challenges or developmental disabilities? If so, please read on!
Function as a manager of specific programs and functions to ensure daily operation and achieve stated program’s goals and objectives.
- Provide case management and face-to-face services for assigned clients, as needed for the program.
- Assist the Director in the recruitment, interviewing and hiring of staff.
- Assist in the identification of staff education needs.
- Provides treatment services as necessary; this involves carrying and responding to a pager, as scheduled.
- Under the supervision of the Chief Operation Officer, acts on behalf of the Director in his/her absence.
Bachelor’s Degree in a behavioral health field, Master’s Degree preferred.
- Three years’ mental health services experience of which one year is supervisory/program management in nature in human service setting.