$54,630.00 - $85,107.00 Annually
The purpose of this class is to perform professional level coordination of the School of Continuing Education’s (CE) current and future vendor-based and institutional online learning courses. Provides ongoing program development support for all CE online training and services. Duties include technical and product support for onsite customer visits, assistance in research, identification of customer prospects, and research/development of online product solutions that meet unique customer needs.
Compensation within the posted range is determined by a candidate's education level and/or years of experience in the field. Generally, employees are hired in the lower third of the scale.
Bachelor’s degree required, business or education related content areas preferred. Master’s degree preferred. Three (3) years of related experience in customer service, account management, student management/coordination, course management, and/or education administration. Experience with online learning theory and practice, and development and administration of online education or training programs preferred. Certifications, licenses, professional designations, or other qualifications preferred for this position include: PMI, e-learning, and/or instructional design. Must have a valid driver’s license in good standing with violation points less than five (5).
For best consideration please apply by February 14, 2021.
Class Specific Essential Duties
- Coordinate a functional process within assigned College department or division.
- Design, develop and implement department programs or initiatives.
- Monitor compliance with policies and procedures.
- Maintain department records and files, as required.
- Facilitate and attend meetings, as required.
- Recruit, select, supervise, advise, and evaluate assigned staff, as required.
- Prepare, analyze and provide reports on miscellaneous subjects, as requested.
- Manage program expenses efficiently and economically.
- Identify access and analyze program data in the college’s enterprise system.
- Develop new courses (including meeting accreditation and/or certification standards) and course series.
- Provide superior customer service and problem-solving to both students and contract training clients.
Essential Job Duties are intended to be examples of duties and are not intended to be all inclusive. There will be other duties as assigned.
Position Specific Essential Duties
|1. Grow the revenue and FTE associated with CE online learning programs by providing assistance and ongoing support for online learning solutions to current and future CE clients.
2. Coordinate all current CE online vendor courses. Act as primary point of contact and maintain current partnership agreements with online providers.
3. Coordinate with program area deans, directors, and coordinators in the planning and implementation of online learning and ensuring compliance of internal and external regulations and policies for open enrollment students, contract students, and agency partnerships.
4. Seek out online learning curriculum, partners, and/or vendors to implement new online learning courses, programs, and initiatives in collaboration with program area deans, directors, and coordinators.
5. Initiate, coordinate, and be the primary point of contact for new partnership agreements with online providers.
6. Provide ongoing reports to their immediate supervisor concerning online best practices, online enrollment figures for continuing education, and new online program initiatives based on external opportunity review.
7. Collaborate with CE program areas in the development of CE-created (internal) online courses.
8. Manage course development processes involving multiple stakeholders.
9. Work collaboratively with CCBC Online staff to coordinate all online activities within CE.
10. Coordinate ongoing student and faculty evaluation surveys to maintain program quality.
11. Work cooperatively with the Director of CE Faculty Support to identify and manage online instructors.
12. Coordinate the yearly CE Learning Outcomes Assessment (LOA) plan, communicating with program area staff to meet appropriate benchmarks and standards.
13. Provide support to program area directors and coordinators on instructional design and outcomes assessment for CE courses and programs.
Positional Specific Essential Job Duties are intended to be examples of duties and are not intended to be all inclusive. There will be other duties as assigned.