Specific Duties (non-inclusive):
1. Manage social media accounts and website for OVEC?s nonprofit entity, the Ohio Valley Educational Foundation (OVEF).
2. Create digital content and products for online fundraising campaigns.
3. Assist with donor prospect research through online databases and publications.
4. Assist with additional development tasks, such as direct mail, special events, and major gift meetings.
5. Maintain the donations and grants database to ensure all individual donations and grant awards are properly tracked and reported.
6. Maintain registrations for all grant-related websites.
7. Assist with reports to donors and funders.
8. Assist with Resource Development section of OVEC reports, such as the Annual Report, Services Report, and Strategic Plan.
9. Coordinate volunteer service opportunities for business partners, community organizations, and individuals in support of OVEC programs.
10. Collaborate with OVEC programs? staff to gather data, information, and stories that demonstrate impact.
11. Assist development team with office tasks, such as correspondence, purchases, and schedules.
12. Other duties as assigned by the Director of Development.
RESPONSIBLE TO: Director of Development
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS: Bachelor's Degree required. Successful candidate must have strong communication, writing, research, technology, and organizational skills, and must have ability to attend to details. Candidate must also be proficient in the use of current software programs such as Microsoft Word and Microsoft Excel. Preferred candidates will have experience in managing social media and creating digital products, such as newsletters and graphics.