Would you like to help make a difference, enjoy excellent benefits, and join a fast-growing company? We might have a job for you. We are looking for a dedicated In-Home and Community Based Behavior Technician in LOCATION who shares our passion for helping others to join the I Am Boundless, Inc. team! Boundless is a fast-growing CQL- and CARF- accredited nonprofit organization with nearly 40 years of expertise. We are focused on supporting people with complex needs associated with intellectual and developmental disabilities and behavioral health challenges to live a Boundless life.
Our In-Home and Community Based Behavior Technicians work to to help persons with autism succeed in the community, and show improvement in school, work, and family integration and contribution. Services may be delivered during the day, evening, and/or weekend based upon the consumer's needs. Services may be provided in the home and/or community based upon consumer needs. Staff will primarily receive supervision through on site observation and feedback. Our Behavior Technicians are required to attend case review meetings as necessary and determined by the individual's treatment team. This is a full-time flex position.
The salary is between $14/hour and $16/hour. The exact pay rate will be based on experience, education, and credentials.
The hours of this position are Monday- Friday; 4:45-8pm
Working for Boundless has many perks. Not only do we inspire the potential of those we serve, but those that are members of the Boundless team! We treat our team like family and offer advantages that allow you to focus, thrive, and grow. Enjoy excellent benefits such as medical, dental, vision, and life insurance, a flexible spending plan, LegalShield, and generous paid time off. Are you looking to develop your skills? Boundless can offer you hard to find training, flexibility, and personal and professional opportunities.
What You Will be Doing
Our In-Home and Community Based Behavior Technicians help with the implementation of behavior plans and provide behavioral support to the families when needed. They also engage the individuals in different activities to help show improvement in school, work, and family.
Primary Job Responsibilities
- Implement behavior plan
- Provide behavior support to family
- Help teach social, vocational, and daily living skills
- Collect data on behaviors and activities
- Engage individuals with various activities
Required Education and Experience
- Minimum qualifications for the position require at least a bachelor’s degree.
- Or 2 years of undergraduate studies; must have college transcripts demonstrating either completion of 48 semester hours or 72 quarter hours with a minimum of 3 years’ experience of providing behavioral health support to an individual with a mental health disorder, including but not limited to autism, anxiety, mood disorder, ADHD, opposition defiant disorder, obsessive compulsive disorder, etc.
Skills, Knowledge and Abilities
- Exemplary attendance
- Ability to complete trainings and utilize that information with consumer(s)
- Ability to perform emergency medical procedures when necessary
- Ability to accurately document required therapy data
- Communicates self in a professional manner with coworkers and parents
- Ability to follow all Boundless policies and procedures
- Intermediate computer skills
- Professional telephone etiquette
Interested? Great! Apply for this job and we will review your application
All candidates who have received an offer of employment will be required to undergo a pre-employment background check, drug screen, and health screen as applicable for the role.
We are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.