The Part-time Clinical Instructor, Respiratory Therapy will provide clinical instruction for RCP undergraduate students.
The salary range for this position is based on credentials.
1. Associate’s Degree or higher in Respiratory Therapy. Note: Degrees and hours must be from a college accredited by a US Dept of Education accepted accrediting agency such as SACSCOC.
2. Certification as a Registered Respiratory Therapist (RRT)
3. Licensure as a Respiratory Care
4. Currently employed by either: Novant Health Forsyth Medical Center, Wake Forest Baptist Health, or Moses Cone Hospital.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Assume responsibility for teaching assignments as designated by the department chairperson and approved by the dean.
- Assume responsibility for maintaining all required College records including attendance and grade reports, roll books, etc.
- Compile bibliographies of specialized materials or outside reading assignments as applicable.
- Make recommendations to Department Chair for supplies, equipment, and equipment repairs.
- Construct, administer, and grade examinations.
- Assume responsibility for being familiar with and adhering to all policies of the College.
- The employee will need to regularly operate and use computers, phones and other electronic equipment.
- The employee will frequently communicate with other employees and students and must be able to exchange accurate information in these situations.
- The employee may need to move around their office and / or campus to attend meetings / classes and to access files, machinery or other job-related tools.
- The employee may need to lift and/or move equipment, tools or paperwork up to 25 pounds.
- The employee may need to position themselves by reaching, stooping, kneeling or crouching in order to adjust or collect equipment and/or supplies
- Specific vision abilities required by this position include close vision, distance vision, and the ability to adjust focus.
Special Instructions to Applicants
If you need assistance, please contact HR at 336-734-7302. AA/EOE.