Educates Paramedic and EMT students in the didactic and laboratory setting:
1) plans and organizes learning activities
2) creates and distributes assessments based on student learning outcomes
3) employs appropriate teaching methods
4) maintains accurate records of student progress
Practical Skills Instructor
1) Current Missouri license at level taught or above
2) Minimum of 2 years active field experience at level taught or higher
Substitute Faculty (in addition to above)
1) Minimum of 30 college credit hours
2) Completion of an instructor training program that meets or exceeds the United States Department of Transportation EMS Instructor Curriculum or Fire Instructor I and II
3) Minimum of 5 years active field experience at level taught or above
4) Experience as substitute or instructor
Lead/Primary Faculty (in addition to above)
1) Minimum of 60 college credit hours
Prior educational experience
Special Instructions to Applicants
This position is located at the Forest Park campus.
This position is a pool position to collect applicants for potential adjunct openings.
Under the section for candidate documents, Other is for your Missouri license.