We are seeking a highly motivated candidate to work with a team of dynamic professionals to undertake cutting edge research in datascience to support the mission of translating innovations into products to advance the capabilities of health IT, and conduct studies on its effectiveness and its effect on health care quality. He/she would be dealing with huge volume of data and exercise their expertise in datascience. With state-of-the-art machine learning/deep learning models, he/she will collaborate with clinicians to provide solutions and to develop models to advance healthcare and the discovery of new knowledge with advanced analytics.
- Research and development of machine learning models to process clinical data
- Development, training and testing of AI models in the local medical domain
- Work with the team to deploy the AI models in hybrid cloud environment
- Work with the software development team to deliver AI products
- Documentation clearly explaining how the algorithms have been implemented, verified and validated
- Bachelor’s degree in bioinformatics, statistics, computer science or related fields with good machine learning skills and software development skills
- Hands-on experience on development of AI models in areas such as NLP, imaging, speech, etc.
- Proficient with Python and AI related frameworks (such as scikit-learn, tensorflow, pytorch, etc.)
- Knowledge in machine learning platform and services from cloud provider such as AWS, GCP and Azure
- Knowledge in big data technologies including cloud computing is a plus
- Background in or exposure to healthcare data is a plus
- Good problem-solving skills
- Good written and verbal communication skills