This job has Expired
z. Adjunct Instructor - Business Management/Accounting
- Position Summary
Salary Based on Instructional Units (one instructional unit is equivalent to 16 contact hours per semester).
$642.67/per instructional unit in the Fall/Spring/Summer
- Duties & Responsibilities
Provide instruction to students in a meaningful classroom and/or laboratory learning environment.
- A minimum requirement of a Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Business, or Business Administration with demonstrated competencies in the teaching discipline is needed (unofficial transcripts are required for all graduate level work).
- Computer literacy including experience with QuickBooks
- For applicants interested in teaching online classes, experience with Canvas is preferred.
- A demonstrated commitment to serving a diverse array of students, to the community college mission, and to academic excellence.
- College teaching experience preferred.
*Please mention you saw this ad on AcademicJobs.*