The Clinical interviewer will be responsible for recruiting and screening participants, obtaining informed consent, conducting telephone interviews, translating and transcribing study materials, and collecting and entering data.
- Recruitment of participants;
- Administer consent forms and questionnaires;
- Maintain data base of information such as enrollment, participants interviewed, etc;
- Assist PI in generating reports for study;
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
High School Graduate plus 6 months to 1 year of related experience required.
Skills and Competencies
- Must possess working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Outlook and Excel. May use other web based programs as assigned;
- Must be team oriented, with very strong organizational and follow-up skills;
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills required;
- Must have the flexibility to work nights and weekends as needed;
Scope of Responsibility
· Deals directly with individuals and groups, both internal and external to the college.
Founded in 1955, the Albert Einstein College of Medicine (Einstein) is one of the nation’s premier institutions for medical education, basic research and clinical investigation. A full-time faculty of some 2,000 conducts research, teaches, and delivers health care in every major biomedical specialty. The college has some 730 medical students, 193 Ph.D. students, 106 MD/Ph.D. students and 275 postdoctoral fellows.
Einstein’s major strength, in addition to training physicians and scientists, is its science. During fiscal year 2015, the faculty’s consistently high level of scientific achievement resulted in the awarding of more than $150 million in peer-reviewed grants from the National Institutes of Health (NIH).
Einstein is part of Montefiore Medicine Academic Health System, an integrated academic delivery system comprising seven campuses, including 8 hospitals, a multi-county ambulatory network, a new state-of-the art “hospital without beds”, a skilled nursing facility, school of nursing, home health agency, and the state’s first freestanding emergency department. As the University Hospital for the Albert Einstein College of Medicine, Montefiore is a premier academic health system, employing Einstein’s clinical faculty and training Einstein’s medical students, over 1,300 residents, 420 allied health students, and 1,600 nursing students annually.
We have also been recognized by Forbes as one of the country's best midsize employers in 2019. Forbes ranked Einstein in the top overall nationally among midsize employers. Einstein ranked 3rd within the education category in New York State and 9th nationally among all midsize education employers.
The Albert Einstein College of Medicine is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran or disabled status, or genetic information. Einstein seeks candidates whose skills, and personal and professional experience, have prepared them to contribute to our commitment to diversity and excellence, and the communities we serve.
*Please mention you saw this ad on AcademicJobs.*