This job has Expired
International Trade and Finance - Adjunct Faculty - Traditional Campus - Colangelo College of Business
Grand Canyon University is Arizona’s premier private Christian university.
Join our mission in helping others find their purpose and start your instructor career with GCU. The
Colangelo College of Businessoffers rewarding opportunities for adjunct faculty to teach part-time, face-to-face instruction at our Phoenix campus.
Why Work at GCU:
- Education Benefits and Tuition Assistance
- Employee Perks and Discounts
- Gym and Fitness Center
- Canyon Health & Wellness Center
GCU Traditional Campus located in Phoenix, AZ:
- Courses are in-person and on-campus for the Spring 2024 semester (01/04/2024 – 04/28/2024)
Course: ECN-450: International Trade and Finance
This course provides a study of interrelationships between the international monetary environment and financial planning for corporations with overseas operations. The topics covered include the international monetary system, the foreign exchange market, managing exchange exposure, political risk management, import/export financing, and international performance evaluation.
What You Will Do:
- Facilitate classroom lecture and discussions
- Engage students in learning course objectives and topics
- Assess student performance and mentor success in the classroom
- Provide a positive example to students by supporting the University’s Doctrinal Statement, Ethical Position Statement and Mission of Grand Canyon University.
What You Will Bring:
- Masters in Business Administration (MBA) with emphasis in economics or finance OR Masters in Economics OR Masters in Finance
#gcu #highered #faculty #MBA #phoenix
*Please mention you saw this ad on AcademicJobs.*