Post Doctoral Scholar
Unleash YOUR Potential With Us
- As a next-generation public research institute and Forbes-ranked top employer in Florida, we are an inclusive community of thinkers, doers, creators, innovators, healers, and leaders striving to shape the future and solve the world’s most challenging problems. No matter what your role is, when you join Knight Nation, you’ll play an integral role in pushing us forward to become among the most impactful universities in the country. You’ll be met with opportunities to connect and collaborate with uniquely talented faculty, staff, and students across 13 colleges and multiple campuses and regional locations. That means greater challenges to tackle, more meaningful opportunities to grow, and rewarding experiences that go beyond a paycheck. We’re seeking qualified, motivated individuals who will help UCF fulfill its mission in unleashing the potential of every individual, enriching the human experience through inclusion, discovery, and innovation; and propelling broad-based prosperity for the many communities we serve.
- UCF Global at the University of Central Florida functions as the primary international hub for students, faculty, and staff. Through strong partnerships, UCF Global is committed to increasing international and local mobility and enhancing the university’s global competency. Encompassing the English language programs and multiple support services for the international population on campus, UCF Global aides in transforming the lives of the UCF and the global community.
- UCF Global at the University of Central Florida (UCF) invites applications for a fixed-term appointment, Post-Doctoral position, anticipated to end 6/30/2023.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS’ S:
- A Ph.D. from an accredited institution by the start of the appointment.
- The selected candidate must also have a record of research based experience
- A history of working with teams, especially teams that span multiple disciplines.
- Experience mentoring research.
ADDITIONAL APPLICATION MATERIALS REQUIRED:
UCF requires all applications and supporting documents be submitted electronically through the Human Resources employment opportunities website, https://www.ucf.edu/jobs/. In addition to the online application, interested candidates should upload a cover letter, a current curriculum vitae, and a list with contact information for three (3) professional references.
NOTE: Please have all documents ready when applying so they can be attached at that time. Once the online submission process is finalized, the system does not allow applicants to submit additional documents later.
Questions regarding this search may be directed to Zoe Colon at Zoe.Colon@ucf.edu
SPECIAL INSTRUCTIONS TO THE APPLICANTS:
This is a grant funded position and is contingent upon available funding.
DepartmentUCF Global - Compliance
Work ScheduleMonday-Friday 8:00AM-5:00PM
Type of AppointmentFixed Term (Fixed Term)
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement:
As an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer, UCF encourages all qualified applicants to apply, including women, veterans, individuals with disabilities, and members of traditionally underrepresented populations. UCF's Equal Opportunity Statement can be viewed at http://www.oie.ucf.edu/documents/PresidentsStatement.pdf.
As a Florida public university, UCF makes all application materials and selection procedures available to the public upon request.
The University of Central Florida is proud to be a smoke-free campus and an E-Verify employer.
*Please mention you saw this ad on AcademicJobs.*