This job has Expired
Job TitleResearch Associate
- Work closely with social service agencies to integrate evaluation into their programs’ everyday operations
- Document and describe interventions for research and policy audiences
- Liaise between researchers and agency staff, clarifying concerns and handling logistical questions
- Assist in the composition of research grant proposals
- Write data sharing agreements and coordinate data exchanges between LEO, government agencies, and/or social service nonprofits
- Maintain program data on Notre Dame’s secure servers
- Analyze data and present results to researchers and agency partners
- Support research team in writing up results for academic articles
- Conduct webinars, draft policy briefs and other materials for LEO audiences
- Present results at conferences and other venues as needed
- A deep commitment to the mission of both LEO and the University.
- Undergraduate degree in Economics, Mathematics, or related social science field.
- Training in econometric and statistical techniques employed in randomized evaluations.
- Statistical programming experience (STATA, R, SAS).
- Highly organized with ability to juggle multiple demands simultaneously.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Self-directed, with willingness to take initiative over project tasks and explore potential evaluations.
- Experience working for economic researchers as a research assistant.
- Experience working for or with social service providers.
DepartmentLab for Economic Opportunities (30073)
Family / Sub-FamilyResearch / Research - Social/Behavioral
Career Stream/LevelEIC 1 Associate
Department Hiring Pay RangeUp to $53,000
FLSA StatusS1 - FT Exempt
Schedule: Days of Week & Hours
8:00 am – 5:00 pm
Schedule: # of months12
Job Posting Date (Campus)09/12/2023
Job Posting Date (Public)09/12/2023
Job Closing Date10/06/2023
Posting TypeOpen To All Applicants
Quick Link for Internal Postingshttps://jobs.nd.edu/postings/32067
*Please mention you saw this ad on AcademicJobs.*