This job has Expired
SCIENTIST I - (T209700)
The University of Alabama at Birmingham, Department of Microbiology, is seeking a Scientist I to join the Ubil Laboratory.
- To employ a broad knowledge of principles, practices and procedures in a particular field of specialization.
- To plan, coordinate and conduct research.
Key Duties & Responsibilities
Annual Salary Range $63,125.00 - $103,700.00
- Doctor of Philosophy, D.V.M. or M.D. degree in a related field and two (2) years of related experience
- OR M.D. and Master's degree.
- OR Master's degree and four (4) years of related experience
- OR Bachelor's degree and six (6) years of related experience
Work experience may NOT substitute for education requirement.
- PhD in biological sciences
- Experience with flow cytometry, data collection, and in vitro and in vivo experiment ability.
- Time management
- Able to work as part of a team
: Scientific Research
: 392200000 Microbiology
Shift: Day/1st Shift
Work Arrangement (final schedule to be determined by the department/hiring manager): Onsite
*Please mention you saw this ad on AcademicJobs.*