This job has Expired
Coordinator of Student Success (Workforce Education)
Salary: $42,000 to $47,000 based on ACCS Board of Trustees Salary Schedule C3 and experience
The primary purpose of the Coordinator of Student Success is to serve as the primary student contact, enrollment advisor, and success coach for non-credit students. The position primarily manages student enrollment, advising, and success coaching for non-credit students to ensure student success within the department. This position reports to the Director of Workforce Education.
- Associate degree required; Bachelor’s degree preferred
- A minimum of three (3) years of full-time working experience required
- Experience coaching and teaching adults preferred
- Licenses: None
Applicants must meet the minimum qualifications required and must submit a complete application packet through the online application system in order to be considered for a position. Applicants who fail to submit all required information may be disqualified. Only applications received during the period of this announcement will be considered. All application materials must be submitted through the online system. Paper documents will not be accepted by Human Resources. Please have ALL documents available for uploading at the time of application completion.
A complete application packet consists of the following:
- A completed Jefferson State Community College online application specific to this position
- Current resume
- Transcripts (unofficial copies will be accepted before the deadline but official transcripts must be on file prior to extension of an employment agreement to the successful candidate). Transcripts must include conferred or awarded date.
- Work experience verification* in writing from your current and/or previous employer(s) confirming the required level of experience as stated in the “Qualifications” section. Verification should include dates of employment, whether full time or part time, and position title(s). Upon request from the applicant, work experience verification from current employer only may be delayed until an official offer of employment. Request must be made in the form of a statement on a separate document. If applicant delays verification from current employer and it does not cover required level of experience as stated in the “Qualifications” section, verification from previous employer(s) is required. (For clarification, please contact Human Resources.)
- A work experience verification form can be found at Human Resources - Jefferson State Community College. Verification is the responsibility of the applicant. Verification must be completed by the employer and returned to the applicant for uploading with the online application. Do not return the paper form to Human Resources.
Incomplete application packets will eliminate the possibility of an interview. It is the sole responsibility of the applicant to ensure his or her application packet is complete. Once submitted, all applications become the property of Jeff State. Requests for copies of application materials, including transcripts, will be denied by the College.
The College reserves the right to fill the position within one year of the stated anticipated starting date or not to fill the position due to budgetary or operational considerations. Further, the College reserves the right to fill more than one position in the same job classification should another vacancy occur during the search process.
If you are applying for one or more positions, you must submit a separate application packet for each position.
In accordance with Alabama Community College System policy and guidelines, the applicant chosen for employment will be required to sign a consent form for a criminal background check. Employment will be contingent upon receipt of a clearance notification from the criminal background check.
Jefferson State Community College is an active participant in the Employment Eligibility Verification Program (E-verify). E-verify electronically confirms an employee's eligibility to work in the United States as required by the Department of Homeland Security.
All male applicants between the ages of 18-26 must provide proof of Selective Service Registration.
Jefferson State Community College is an Equal Opportunity Employer. It is the official policy of the Alabama Community College System, that no person shall, on the grounds of race, color, disability, gender, religion, creed, national origin, or age, be excluded from participation in, be denied the benefits of, or be subjected to discrimination under any program, activity, or employment.
Jefferson State Community College will make reasonable accommodations for qualified disabled applicants or employees. If you have a disability and require accommodations, please notify us. Applicants must adhere to the College's prescribed interview schedule and must travel at their own expense. The College reserves the right to withdraw this job announcement at any time prior to the awarding.
APPLICATIONS FOR THIS POSITION MUST BE FILED ONLINE AT:
Available Positions - Jefferson State Community College
*Please mention you saw this ad on AcademicJobs.*