Post-Doctoral Research Associate - UT Oak Ridge Innovation Institute
Location: knoxville, Tennessee
Internal Number: 23000001KD
Postdoctoral Research Associate
The University of Tennessee-Oak Ridge Innovation Institute (UT-ORII)
Professor Toby L. Nelson with the University of Tennessee - Oak Ridge Innovation Institute is seeking highly motivated and enthusiastic candidates for a postdoctoral research associate position. The research associate will bring their skills, knowledge, and experience into a highly collaborative research environment focused on mechanochemical organic synthesis and mechanochemical polymerization for development of organic materials in collaboration with Dr. Nelson.
* Lead research projects in the research laboratory.
* Design, plan and perform organic materials experiments.
* Analyze and interpret data, communicate results, and prepare manuscripts for peer-reviewed publications.
* Mentor and train graduate and undergraduate students in research methods and techniques
* Collaborate with a large, interdisciplinary network of researchers.
* Participate in grant proposal writing and other fundraising efforts.
*Please mention you saw this ad on AcademicJobs.*