Visiting Assistant Professor of Economics - Russell Sage College
The Department of Management at Russell Sage College invites applicants to apply for a full-time Visiting Professor in Economics and Finance position to begin August 2023. This is a nine-month faculty appointment. The School offers undergraduate degrees in business and sports and recreation management, and master's degrees in Business Administration, Organization Management and Health Services Administration. This position will be expected to teach at both the graduate and undergraduate level.
- Teach at the undergraduate and graduate level, engaging and mentoring students from diverse backgrounds in the learning process, responding to student questions, and holding office hours.
- Provide input on curriculum and new course development to ensure the delivery of quality programs.
- Ph.D. in Economics or Finance; or Ph.D. or DBA in Management and Master's Degree in Economics or Finance; or significant coursework in Economics and Finance to be academically qualified.
- 1-3 years of college level teaching experience.
- The ability to teach a wide variety of economics courses.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment with competing demands and multiple deadlines.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
RSC offers a dynamic college environment and friendly work atmosphere along with opportunities for tuition waiver, employer matched retirement plan for eligible employees and many other benefits. For complete employee benefit information, please visit our Employee Benefits page. Visit our Employment Opportunities page for additional available job openings at RSC.
Russell Sage College will not discriminate in the recruitment or selection of faculty and employees, or in any other area of employment, on the basis of age, sex, race, national origin, religion, religious belief, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression and veteran status. In this regard, opportunities for advancement will be made available without bias. The College is also subject to state and federal laws, supports efforts to attract and retain fully qualified women and other minority group members for faculty and other positions. Russell Sage College will comply with the letter and intent of all State and Federal laws and applicable orders pursuant to Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action.
Russell Sage College embraces diversity, equity, and inclusion as essential components of a rich intellectual and cultural environment in which all members are given the opportunity to reach their full potential as active participants in our local and global society. Russell Sage College is committed to developing policies and programs to create a campus that supports an optimal learning and working environment for all students, alumnae/i, faculty, administrators, and staff. Please take a look at mor
*Please mention you saw this ad on AcademicJobs.*