Executive and Program Support Associate
Full Job Description
Position: Executive and Program Support Associate
Reports to: Director of Communications & Support
Hours: Full time (40 hours /week)
FLSA Status: Non-Exempt
The salary range for this role is $22.37 - $31.32 per hour. The HIRING range is $22.37 - $25.33 per hour depending on experience. This position is in a collective bargaining unit of the IAM District 751 union.
NWRPCA offers generous paid time off, and company paid dental, vision, short-term disability, and long-term disability insurances. A flexible spending account or health savings account is available. Health insurance coverage is available as well as supplemental insurance and a 403(b) retirement account.
With the support of NWRPCA, Region X community health centers will be exemplary professional homes for their staffs and serve their communities well.
Our Core Values:
Community: We support the consumer-driven governance of the community health center.
Social Justice: We advocate for social justice, particularly the right to wellness and health.
Respect: We demonstrate respect for each other and those we serve.
Trust: We build trust by acting with honesty and integrity.
Diversity: We celebrate diversity as the pathway to insightful work and enriched relationships.
Excellence: We constantly aspire to excellence through innovation and continuous improvement.
Northwest Regional Primary Care Association is a membership association of community and migrant health centers in Region X — Alaska, Idaho, Oregon, and Washington. NWRPCA’s mission is to strengthen community and migrant health centers in the Northwest by leveraging regional power and resources on their behalf.
The Executive and Program Support Associate is a key staff person responsible for facilitating smooth and efficient operations and providing excellent administrative support to our Executive team as well as supporting all areas of program services and administration. Primary areas of responsibility include, but are not limited to administrative support, executive scheduling, office management, project coordination, and customer service.
Strategic problem-solving, organization, analyzing work processes and outcomes, demonstrated follow-through and ability to work individually and as a team, within a fast-paced environment.
Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Provide coordination of executive administrative support for the CEO, COO, and CFO, including scheduling, reports, calendar customer service, data entry and analysis, documentation and report creation, event and meeting support, etc.
2. Provide coordination of Board of Directors’ meetings and deliverables, including board packets, scheduling, governance documentation, and meeting minutes.
3. Management of contract process including; organizing and initiating the signature process and routing contracts and reports (expiring, missed deliverables, etc.) to relevant stakeholders for all agency contracts.
4. General office support tasks such as mail management, prepare deposits and route financial information appropriately, coordination of staff appreciation efforts, and ordering of supplies.
5. Act as point of contact on assigned ongoing and one-time projects, provide fundamental project management/coordination support, ensure smooth team communications, and accurate and timely completion of work by all participating parties.
6. Make and coordinate travel arrangements for staff as needed/required.
7. Actively work with supervisor and peers to ensure that all work is completed to specifications in a timely manner and effectively communicated to all partners.
8. Provide feedback and insight in areas of potential efficiency improvement, lead implementation of approved improvements.
9. Maintain accurate documentation and records; support day-to-day tasks as directed.
10. Perform all aspects of position in compliance with applicable state and federal regulations.
11. Report any known or suspected compliance issues to the NWRPCA compliance officer.
12. Demonstrate commitment to valuing diversity and contributing to an inclusive working and learning environment.
13. Other duties as required.
- High School Diploma and two years’ experience or equivalent.
- Self-motivated, flexible; Creative problem solver; Committed to social justice.
- Excellent language and communication skills, especially for creating written materials.
- Excellent computer skills, including word processing, spreadsheets, database and social media sites. Able to learn and proficiently use new programs quickly.
- Ability to work as a team member, work effectively with diverse people, and work independently.
- Demonstrate cultural competence.
- Experience in community health or nonprofit associations.
- Bachelors/Advanced Degree or Equivalent.
1. Most time spent sitting, with up to one-third (1/3) of time walking or standing. There are no restrictions on ability to interrupt periods of sitting.
2. Manual dexterity required for typing, filing, etc.
3. Minimal lifting.
4. Vision requirements as appropriate for working on computer and with typed and handwritten materials.
5. Ability to drive / travel to meetings in a variety of locations as needed
NWRPCA is an Equal Opportunity institution and does not discriminate against any person in employment or participation in its programs and benefits on the basis of race; color; religion; creed; national origin; citizenship or immigration status; sex; sexual orientation; gender identity; age; the presence of any physical, mental, or sensory disability; the use of a trained service animal by a person with a disability; genetic information; honorably discharged veteran or military status; marital status; status as a victim of domestic violence, sexual assault, or stalking, or any other status or characteristic protected by local, state, or federal law.
All qualified applications will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Research shows that women and members of structurally marginalized groups often only apply if they have met all of the qualifications of the job, but in our experience, no one ever meets 100% of the qualifications. NWRPCA encourages you to apply if you’re interested! We look forward to your application.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $22.37 - $25.33 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Paid time off
- Professional development assistance
- Vision insurance
- Monday to Friday
Staff are working from home until it is deemed safe to return to the office. Masks required in office. Masks and proof of vaccination required to work/attend our 3 annual conferences.
Work Location: In person
*Please mention you saw this ad on AcademicJobs.*