This job has Expired
Student Financial Services Representative
Working TitleStudent Financial Services Representative
Anticipated Hiring Range$40,924 - $42,356
Work ScheduleMonday through Friday, 8 am to 5 pm, overtime may be required during peak periods. This position may be eligible for a flexible work arrangement including hybrid remote work.
Job LocationRaleigh, NC
DepartmentUniversity Cashier's Office
About the Department
Essential Job Duties
SFSRs will use a variety of software systems to analyze a student’s account, disseminate the information to the customer and prepare Statements and/or Receipts as requested.
The individual in this position must be committed to providing exemplary customer service at all times in an often high-volume and fast-paced environment.
- Professional Development: Attend at least 1 training session that enhances work performance.
- Other duties as assigned.
All degrees must be received from appropriately accredited institutions.
Other Required Qualifications
- Ability to communicate pleasantly and effectively with students, parents, University staff, and others about their situation;
- Strong analytical skills to review accounts and determine problems and resolutions;
- Must have computer skills utilizing Microsoft software applications (Word, Excel) and the ability to learn and use other software programs as required (PeopleSoft) or similar software;
- Capacity for maintaining voluminous records and high-quality organizational skills. Strong interpersonal skills, good written communication skills, and good organizational skills.
- Demonstrated years of customer service experience;
- Knowledge within higher education.
Required License or Certification
Valid NC Driver's License requiredNo
Commercial Driver's License Required?No
Job Open Date06/07/2023
Earliest Close Date---- (Positions will be posted until 5:00 PM ET on this date. Positions remaining posted after this date are still accepting applications but may close at any time.)06/14/2023
Notice to Applicants
Position Classification Band TitleUniversity Program Associate
Position Classification Band LevelContributing
Position Classification Salary Range$31,200 - $56,545
Salary Grade EquivalencyGN05
Full Time Equivalent (FTE) (1.0 = 40 hours/week)1.00
Appointment12 Month Recurring
Mandatory Designation - Adverse WeatherMandatory - Adverse Weather
Mandatory Designation - Emergency EventsMandatory - Fire/Explosions, Mandatory - Medical Emergencies, Mandatory - Hazardous Material Incidents, Mandatory - Transportation Accidents, Mandatory - Evacuations/Natural Hazards, Mandatory - Utilities/Infrastructure Failure, Mandatory - Threats of Violence/Terrorism/Interpersonal Emergencies
Time Limited PositionNo
Is this position partially or fully funded on ARRA stimulus monies?No
Department Id491501 - University Cashier's Office
If you have general questions about the application process, you may contact Human Resources at (919) 515-2135 or email@example.com.
Final candidates are subject to criminal & sex offender background checks. Some vacancies also require credit or motor vehicle checks. Degree(s) must be obtained prior to start date in order to meet qualifications and receive credit.
NC State University participates in E-Verify. Federal law requires all employers to verify the identity and employment eligibility of all persons hired to work in the United States.
*Please mention you saw this ad on AcademicJobs.*