$16.65 - $20.13/per hour, DOE
The standard work schedule will be Monday - Friday 8:00am - 5:00pm during the Academic Year.
7:00am - 6:00pm during the Summer Months
This position offers remote work allowing employees a combination of onsite and work from home options. The expected remote work schedule for this position will be determined by the needs of the department.
Are you looking for a place to work where you can make a real difference in the lives of over 200,000 college students every year?
Would you like to be part of an organization that adds $7.2 billion dollars to the economy and supports nearly 100,000 jobs in the fastest growing county in the United States?
Whether you’re teaching, working, or learning Make It Happen At Maricopa County Community Colleges!
- Many of our campuses have received grant awards through the National Science Foundation to improve undergraduate STEM Education: Hispanic-Serving institutions program (HSI Program).
- Commitment to diversity, inclusion, equity and employee groups to create an environment of shared governance
- One of the largest community college systems in the country
- 2020 Healthy Arizona Worksites Program recipient
- Named 19th Best Employer for Women by Forbes
- 2019 No. 42 in Arizona’s Best Employers
The Maricopa County Community College District (MCCCD) is committed to providing you with a competitive, comprehensive benefits program that provides the care you and your family need to lead healthy and productive lives. Our benefits are designed to provide support for every life stage and lifestyle in our community.
- 16 paid observed holidays
- Arizona State Retirement System (ASRS) & 12% Employee Contribution Match (Pension, Long Term Disability, and Health Insurance)
- Paid vacation, sick, and personal time (if applicable)
- Maricopa Employee Store: Perks & Gears (exclusive discounts and offers for Maricopa Community Colleges faculty and staff)
- $4,000 Annual professional development growth funding (if applicable)
- Tuition reimbursement for employees and dependents (if applicable)
- Flexible work schedules
- Maricopa Employee Health & Wellness Program:
- Public Service Loan Forgiveness (may forgive the remaining balance on a federal student loan made directly by the U.S. Department of Education after qualifying).
- 10+ Maricopa Affinity Resource Employee Groups (Celebrates diversity, embraces inclusion, and supports employees, students, and community!)
Serves as the front-line support for the Educator Preparation Program which will include providing basic information about coursework, certification general program requirements to internal and external customers. This position will work with a high volume of email and phone calls from students and education partners. The candidate will be expected to perform basic data entry, feel comfortable communicating in writing and by phone and will coordinates all webinar and orientation sessions for the program.
25% - Answers questions regarding program requirements
20% - Monitors student progress from program application to completion
15% - Enters data for departmental tracking
15% - Coordinates and monitors virtual events
15% - Dismantles and monitors student records per program procedures
10% - Prepares marketing materials for community events; performs other duties as assigned
Associate’s Degree from a regionally accredited institution and one year of clerical, administrative office support or related experience.
An equivalent combination of the conferred degree and directly related full-time work experience as described above sufficient to successfully perform the essential duties of the job such as those listed above, unless otherwise subject to any other requirements set forth in law or regulation, may be considered.
*Please mention you saw this ad on AcademicJobs.*