This job has Expired
Executive Director, Storytelling and Constituent Engagement
Job TitleExecutive Director, Storytelling and Constituent Engagement
- Oversees the planning, support, and evaluation of enrollment objectives and key results which elevate the trust and enthusiasm of prospective families.
- Serves as the chief architect of the Enrollment storytelling, marketing, communications and guest experience strategy for prospective families and experts/partners within the Enrollment industry.
- Establishes a long-term marketing, communications and engagement strategy that aligns with the University’s strategic goals, focusing on delivering a unified, branded constituent experience fueled by listening, research, data, and integrated marketing communications.
- Working with the Vice President for Undergraduate Enrollment and Vice President for Public Affairs and Communications, the Executive Director will implement a strategy that celebrates an enterprise narrative, highlighting the distinct culture of Notre Dame and inspiring prospective families and enrollment industry experts to join the Notre Dame family.
- Liaise with all constituents of the Enrollment Division, ensuring that an integrated engagement plan is implemented in order to celebrate the various facets of the team, including Pre-College Programs, Admissions, Financial Aid, and Student Accounts.
- Be a people leader, dedicated to a distinct and comprehensive employee experience for all members of the Enrollment Storytelling and Constituent Engagement team.
- Implements new strategies, pathways, and markets that will enhance Notre Dame’s reach as a global Catholic research university and build credibility and trusting relationships with prospective families across the globe.
- Lead, influence and collaborate across campus, ensuring the enterprise narrative of Notre Dame is reflected in all storytelling, constituent engagement, and experiences, and that Notre Dame’s national and global reputation is elevated, particularly for strategic audiences of the Enrollment Division.
- In collaboration with the Admissions and NDAA teams, develop strategies to engage alumni volunteers across the globe on the cultivation of relationships with prospective families.
- Reinvent the Notre Dame Campus Visit Experience and lead Enrollment events, ensuring that prospective families are educated, inspired, and invited to take action during their time at Notre Dame and as they experience campus virtually.
7+ years of experience in Marketing and Communications
Strategic Planning, brand strategy, enterprise-wide strategic communications
DepartmentAssoc VP Undergraduate Enrollment (28004)
Family / Sub-FamilyCommunications & Marketing / Brand Mgmt
Career Stream/LevelM 3 Director
Department Hiring Pay RangeCommensurate with Experience
FLSA StatusS1 - FT Exempt
Job Posting Date (Campus)06/01/2023
Job Posting Date (Public)06/01/2023
Job Closing Date06/22/2023
Quick Link for Internal Postingshttps://jobs.nd.edu/postings/30846
*Please mention you saw this ad on AcademicJobs.*