Donor Liaisons Manager
Full Job Description
World Vision is hiring for a Donor Liaisons Manager
00 At a glance
Role: Donor Liaisons Manager
Required experience: Bachelor's degree or equivalent (eight years) work experience. In addition to education or education equivalent, requires work experience in project management, communications, customer service, or related area that includes reporting and data gathering; 4-5 yrs. Strong organizational skills and work experience in virtual technology and media systems preferred. Previous work experience in an NGO with at least 2 years of staff management experience, highly preferred. Must be a team player and willing to work collaboratively in a large multifaceted organization. The ability to do up to 15 - 20% travel (domestic & international).
Salary: $67,335.00 - $104,878.28. Applies to locations with a market similar to our U.S. HQ in the Greater Seattle area. A different range may apply based on your work location. Typical hiring range is $ 70,000 - $ 86,000 annually. Job offers within the range are based on relevant job qualifications and pay equity. See Salary Range & Benefits section below for more details on our compensation and benefits. World Vision employees see our Salary Administration Guidelines and My Life My Benefits pages on our organization intranet known as The Vine.
Industry: Operations, non-profit charity
Company size: 900+(World Vision USA) / 34,000+ worldwide (World Vision International)
01 The Role Our Donor Liaison Manager will provide leadership and management oversight to a virtual team of field-based Donor Liaison staff responsible for supporting channel specific fundraising goals through the collection and editing of information from donor-funded projects and reporting to donors and partners. Develop new donor serving products and tools. Provide training, mentoring, and capacity development for Donor Liaison staff. Ensure National Office leaders support and understand the importance of the Donor Liaison program towards WVUS fundraising success. Help carry out our Christian organization’s mission, vision, and strategies. Personify the ministry of World Vision by witnessing to Christ and ministering to others through life, deed, word and sign.
- Keep Christ central in individual and corporate life. Actively participate in and contribute to the spiritual disciplines of the organization (Christian conduct, devotions, chapel, prayer, worship); incorporate WV Core Values into decisions within scope of role.
- Lead the development of tools, products, and/or systems to ensure the Donor Liaisons program meets relational fund-raising objectives.
- As assigned, lead and coordinate projects and consistent standards across the organization to ensure efficient and effective donor servicing.
- Ensure the production of high-quality donor updates, including impact stories, photos, virtual experiences and videos that retain current donors and increase overall giving.
- Ensure appropriate and timely use of Vision Trips to leverage other fundraising tools in the donor management process.
- Monitor major donor giving reports.
- Assign daily work and projects to Donor Liaisons.
- Review completed work for quality, providing feedback to Donor Liaisons.
- Ensure collaboration with internal teams and National Officer to consistently meet key donor service deliverables.
- Distribute completed assignments to appropriate fundraising staff members.
- Document and maintain required reporting.
- Provide training to Donor Liaison field staff and motivate them to achieve goals, ensuring that all staff understand their role and can successfully perform their work responsibilities.
- Analyze and recommend temporary or regular staffing changes based on business need.
- Partner with National Office leadership to hire, fire, train, counsel, evaluate, terminate, and recommend salary increases and promotions for all staff under direct supervision.
- Meet regularly with the Director, Donor Liaisons for planning and discussion regarding non-routine issues related to donor servicing.
- Support the director in short and long-term strategic planning development.
- Work collaboratively with team members when assigned to work as a member of a team.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Maintain awareness of corporate goals, objectives, organizational announcements, and activities. Reference and follow organizational policies and procedures, seeking clarity as needed.
02 Required Experience:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent (eight years) work experience. In addition to education or education equivalent, requires work experience in project management, communications, customer service, or related area that includes reporting and data gathering; 4-5 yrs.
- Strong organizational skills and work experience in virtual technology and media systems preferred.
- Previous work experience in an NGO with at least 2 years of staff management experience, highly preferred.
- Must be a team player and willing to work collaboratively in a large multifaceted organization.
- The ability to do up to 15 - 20% travel (domestic & international).
03 Let your work be your faith in action Every day, nearly 16,000 children under the age of 5 die from preventable causes. Our call to action is urgent. That’s why we’re looking for someone who is ready to place their expertise behind helping the world’s most vulnerable children. Every stroke of the keyboard, shift in strategy, and innovation in our marketing of fundraising initiatives can help influence whether someone chooses to help today or not. If not you, then who?
04 Salary Range & Benefits Your salary is important to you so it’s important to us. The full range for this position is $67,335.00 - $104,878.28. This applies to locations with a market similar to our U.S. HQ in the Greater Seattle area. A different range may apply based on your work location. Typical hiring range is $ 70,000 - $ 86,000 annually. Job offers within the range are based on relevant job qualifications and pay equity. World Vision employees see our Salary Administration Guidelines and My Life My Benefits pages on our organization intranet known as The Vine. In addition, we have a robust and comprehensive benefits package to round out our total compensation package. Click here to learn more. Additionally, merit, auto allowance, and relocation may be available to eligible employees based on existing plans.
05 To Apply Click the apply button.
06 About World Vision USA When you work at World Vision, your passions and talents come together to meet the greatest needs in the world today. We go to ends of the earth and into the margins. Where few go and the road is less traveled. Because Jesus is alive in the hardest places to be a child. We are dangerously soft-hearted. But just the right kind of dangerous. That's because we're a global Christian humanitarian organization. We partner with children, families, and their communities to reach their full potential by tackling the causes of poverty and injustice. We empower people out of poverty. For real. For good. For nearly the last 70 years. Jesus' love at the center. Always. We're Christian and follow Jesus' example to show unconditional love to the poor and oppressed. Serving every child, we can regardless of faith. Are you feeling called to explore joining us? We hope so.
*Please mention you saw this ad on AcademicJobs.*