Nutrition Congregate Coordinator
Full Job Description
- must take and pass the food manager sanitation certification exam within 6 months of employment and maintain throughout employment, if not already have.
- responsible for volunteer coordination of meal delivery volunteers in service area
- establishes delivery routes for clients residing and needing home delivered meals in service area and assures that all drivers meet professional standards and ensures meals are handled, delivered and served in accordance with safe food handling guidelines;
- oversight of and/or responsible for data entry, maintenance of and reporting in agency and funder specific data collection system;
- development of and maintenance of excel spreadsheets used for monitoring of services;
- responsible for monthly billing and processing of donations;
- position will also include-
- welcomes and processes new participants at congregate dining programs, as assigned to;
- ensures receipt of correct number of meals;
- delivers meals to homes when needed;
- responsible for review of routes, adding and removing clients as needed;
- conducts well being checks on seniors when delivering meals and reports changes to program supervisor and/or case management unit immediately;
- is responsible for or assists with the packaging of meals and supplies as well as other food preparation needed as necessary;
- assists with loading and unloading of meals to and from delivery vehicles;
- responsible for maintaining, updating and submitting reports;
- completes all required documentation per agency/program policies and procedures, professional standards, and external regulatory bodies.
Must be able to:
Kneel and move from sitting, bending, kneeling, or standing multiple times a day.
Push and pull objects up to 50 pounds
climb up and down up to 2 flights of stairs at a time
lift up to 35 pounds
able to stand and walk long periods of time'
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $32,000.00 - $40,000.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision insurance
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
staff are encouraged to wear masks and other PPE that is provided to ensure staff feel protected.
- do you have or have access to a reliable vehicle?
- You must be able to take and pass food service management certification.
- drivers license (Required)
Work Location: In person
- Health insurance
*Please mention you saw this ad on AcademicJobs.*