This job has Expired
Risk Management - Adjunct Faculty - Traditional Online Campus - Colangelo College of Business
Grand Canyon University is Arizona’s premier private Christian university.
Are you an industry expert who wants to help today’s students become tomorrow’s leaders? We may have the teaching opportunity you have been looking for!
Join our mission in helping others find their purpose and start your instructor career with GCU. The
Colangelo College of Businessoffers rewarding opportunities for adjunct faculty to teach for our traditional online campus. We offer leading-edge degrees that address the demands of contemporary business environments.
Why Work at GCU:
- Education Benefits and Tuition Assistance
- Employee Perks and Discounts
Traditional Online Campus
- Courses are remote and courses are 15 weeks in length
- This course is for the Fall 2023 semester (09/05/2023 – 12/17/2023)
Program: Bachelor of Science in Risk Management Program
Financial Risk Management and Insurance
This introductory course explores fundamental concepts in risk management and insurance. Students learn to identify and mitigate commercial and personal risks through the use of financial products, including insurance and other financial instruments.
Global Risk Management Practices
This course applies risk management concepts to identify and analyze internal and external risks that affect businesses. The course includes in-depth analysis and quantification of an organization’s risk profile and explores numerous risk control methodologies as well as methods to finance an organization's risk through various techniques.
What You Will Do:
- Facilitate weekly main discussion forums to engage students in the online classroom.
- Adhere to weekly grading requirements, deadlines, and timeframes.
- Respond to students’ questions and emails within the established timeframes.
- Provide a positive example to students by supporting the University’s Doctrinal Statement, Ethical Position Statement and Mission of Grand Canyon University.
What You Will Bring:
- Masters in Business Administration or Masters in Risk Management or Masters in Finance
- AND current insurance license or risk management certification
- AND a minimum of 5 years’ experience in Risk Management
If you want to share your business knowledge to inspire students to be servant leaders with the business skills and values necessary to drive success, we want to hear from you!
*Please mention you saw this ad on AcademicJobs.*