SPEC PROC TECH/NON CERT
At Southern Illinois Healthcare (SIH), we realize that in order to provide our surrounding communities with excellent care, we must begin by providing our employees with that same care and appreciation. We offer rich opportunities to develop and grow professionally, an environment of excellence in patient care, and the awareness that everything we accomplish is a direct outgrowth of the superb efforts and dedication of our employees.
As a non-profit system of almost 4000 employees, we have won national acclaim for our cancer, cardiac, stroke, bariatric, breast imaging, and rehabilitation services.
$27.78/hr minimum - $41.67/hr maximum (range increases based on education, experience and certifications)
Responsible for performing a variety of duties in relation to imaging patients and ensuring smooth operations of the Diagnostic Imaging and Interventional Radiology departments while providing appropriate levels of patient care and customer service.
Role Specific Responsibilities
- Performs diagnostic radiographic exams.
- Utilizes PACS and EMR systems
- Performs interventional procedures per protocol and established procedures.
- Maintains appropriate IV and Contrast Competency
- Follows established protocols and procedures for proper patient position, exposure control, and radiation protection.
- Communicates clearly and effectively with all involved in the patient care process.
- Cleans and inspects departmental equipment
- Cleans and stocks Imaging rooms.
- Associate degree
Licenses and Certification
- ARRT Certification in Radiology
Experience and Skills
- Technical experience: 3 years preferred
- COVID Vaccinations
*Please mention you saw this ad on AcademicJobs.*