Therapist - Katie A. Services
Therapist - Katie A. Services
Full Job Description
Do you have a passion for providing mental health services to youth and families in need? So do we, join our team of passionate individuals in our Katie A. Services program!
We are looking for a KAS (Katie A. Services) Therapist who will provide therapeutic services, including counseling, case management, permanency planning, and crisis intervention, to youth and young adults ages 6-21 years of age. As the Therapist you will have the opportunity to collaborate with youth and their family treatment teams to identify and work toward overall wellness goals, such as increasing independent skills, increasing adaptive coping skills, expanding their support network, accessing community resources, and pursuing employment and educational opportunities.
$2,000 sign-on bonus for new Seneca employees in this position!
ABOUT KATIE A. SERVICES (KAS)
Seneca serves Solano County children/youth by offering a focus on managing mental and behavioral health needs and increasing placement stabilization. This program provides culturally-competent, team-driven, and strength-based unconditional care for children and families who struggle with profound needs and difficulties. KAS services dually focus on therapy and the child and family team meeting process that focuses on building a strong team to collaboratively address the needs of the child and family. Services are provided at the program site and in the community, including schools, and family homes.
Seneca Family of Agencies is committed to providing traditionally marginalized communities a network of outstanding mental health, community based, and educational services. We are committed to building a diverse staff and strongly encourages people of color to apply. Our programs are deeply engaged in conversations and trainings on Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion in order to bring equity and justice to the youth and families we serve.
- Serve as the clinical lead and work with the treatment team to provide intake assessment, treatment planning, crisis intervention and other mental health services as needed.
- Provide counseling, family therapy, and case management services to help clients achieve wellness goals relative to their life goals.
- Collaborate with youth to develop their sustainable wellness plan that includes identifying their network of natural supports.
- Cultivate and maintain relationships with community members, service providers, and county partners.
- Complete documentation accurately and in a timely manner.
- Attend the Katie A. Child and Family Team meetings.
- Master’s degree in Psychology/Counseling/Social Work
- Eligible to register with the California BBS
- Flexible schedule, with the ability to work some evening and weekend hours as needed
- Own vehicle, Valid California driver's license and insurability with Seneca's automobile policy
- TB test clearance, fingerprinting clearance, and any other state/federal licensing or certification requirements
- Must show proof of COVID-19 vaccination and booster
- Knowledge of psychotherapy theories and interventions
- Experience working with diverse populations
- Experience in working in a mental health setting
- Mon - Fri
- Ability to work some evening and weekend hours as needed
- Starting at $67,000 - $81,000 per year, actual salary is dependent on creditable experience above the minimum qualifications for the role
- Additional $4000 salary increase upon licensure
- Additional compensation provided upon passing bilingual language proficiency exam
- $2000 sign-on bonus!
- Mileage reimbursement
- Salary increases each year
- Comprehensive employee benefits package:
- Medical, dental, vision, chiropractic, acupuncture, and fertility coverage
- Long-term disability, family leave, and life insurance
- 50% paid premiums for dependents
- 403b retirement plan
- Employer-Paid Assistance Plan
- 5 weeks of Paid Time off and 11 Paid Holidays
- Relocation assistance may be available
- Seneca supports clinicians towards licensure and beyond
- We provide individual and group supervision, regular clinical case conferences, and licensure and renewal courses led by field experts.
- Expenses such as outside trainings or licensure fees can be mitigated though your clinical training stipend
- Abundant promotional opportunities across the agency in California and Washington
Key Words: Social Worker, Mental Health, MFT, MSW, PCC, ASW, AMFT, APCC, LMFT, LCSW, LPCC, Therapist, Therapy, Social Work, Non-profit, Nonprofit, Youth, Advocate, Family, Children, Family, Families, Behavioral Health, Healthcare, Wraparound, Wraparound Services, Early Childhood services
*Please mention you saw this ad on AcademicJobs.*