Events Coordinator (Temp)
- Assist the Director and Program Managers with pre-planning, coordination, on-site
o Will work increased hours the week of commencement to cover GWSB Awards
Ceremony – 5/17, GWSB Undergraduate Celebration – 5/18 and GWSB Master’s &
PhD Celebration – 5/19. Will also work late day for Beta Gamma Sigma Induction
Ceremony & Dinner on 4/27 and GWSB Class of 2023 Soiree on 5/4.
- Maintain event project planners, run of shows, other materials.
- Create guest lists, send invites, and manage RSVP lists.
- Set up for events to include event materials and tables/chairs.
- Work registration, greet guests.
- Assemble event materials, i.e., name badges, signage, other materials.
- Manage multiple email inboxes.
- Mail merge, print and mail invitations.
- Assist in management of GWSB promotional items.
- Answer main phone line and direct callers to appropriate area.
- Answer student and parent questions regarding commencement.
- Other duties or special projects as assigned.
- Moving tables/chairs to proper location throughout building
- Assist in routine sweeps of GWSB buildings (Duquès and Funger Halls), examining the
from unauthorized locations.
- Assist in daily operations of GWSB that could include facilities vendor management, coffee,
- Submit and/or log facilities or custodial services fixit ticket requests.
- Must be self-motivated, with a demonstrated ability to manage multiple priorities; a
interpersonal, customer service, and communication skills and have a professional
- Must be highly detailed with strong organizational skills.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Demonstrated ability to deliver exceptional customer service.
- Excellent computer skills and mastery of Microsoft Excel and Word
- Ability to work independently but function as part of a small, strong team, maintaining a
professionalism, courtesy, and respect.
- Excellent computer skills and mastery of Microsoft Office Suite.
- Must be able to lift 50 pounds.
in a role responsible for organizing information, customer service, etc.
The university is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer that does not unlawfully discriminate in any of its programs or activities on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or on any other basis prohibited by applicable law.
*Please mention you saw this ad on AcademicJobs.*