Crafts and Hobbies, Adjunct Faculty - Continuing Education
- Class Description
This part-time position teaches Community Education Life Enrichment courses that focus on traditional craft, floral and interior design, gardening, sustainable living, social games, sewing, or other handicrafts. Instructors should have experience teaching, and have an expert knowledge of and practical experience in the subject they are proposing to teach. Instructors will be required to complete all forms and documentation related to the course and all documentation required by the college.
Campus locations: Catonsville, Dundalk & Essex, MD
Pay rates for non-credit courses in Continuing Education are commensurate with education and experience qualifications.
- Minimum Requirements
- Must possess a High School diploma or GED.
- Academic degrees or professional credentials in a related discipline preferred.
- Must be a subject matter expert.
- Computer proficiency required.
- Experience teaching or training in an adult setting preferred.
- Effective oral communication skills.
- Experience working with a diverse population.
*Please mention you saw this ad on AcademicJobs.*