Graphic Production Tech (part time)
Nature of Work: This is a part time position (up to 29 hours per week). This position will work closely with the Graphic Production Tech and Graphic Designer in capabilities of design and layout. Arrowhead Printing operates normal working hours unless there are emergencies or large runs that must be completed or items that need to be sent out. There is the possibility of working longer hours in the spring and fall semesters to keep up with the demand of the seasons.
Personal Contacts: Arrowhead Printing is in daily contact with the general public, Government entities, Tribal entities, techs and sales representatives in daily operations. This position will be required to assist all customers, communicate technical problems to techs, work alongside other staff and communicate with sales representatives when necessary.
• Responsible for design and layout of products ordered.
• Produce products from raw materials.
• Set up equipment, make equipment changes and perform maintenance on machinery, computers and
• Participate in decision making discussion for equipment.
• Meet and greet clients and customers.
• Work with customers in the creation of graphic products to fulfill or exceed their expectations in an
• Assist in taking job orders for printing and other duties for supervisor or graphic designer.
• Assist in ordering items.
• Receiving and exchange of potentially large amounts of cash for retail orders.
• Safeguards money until deposited.
• Assist graphic designer in areas of design and layout for various products as needed.
• Answers the phone and takes messages as needed.
• Assist in supervision of short term workers provided through programs.
• Performs other position related duties as required.
*Please mention you saw this ad on AcademicJobs.*