This job has Expired
Licensed Mental Health Therapist
Licensed Mental Health Therapist
All Patient Care Programs
Program Director / Clinical Director
Responsible for providing direct service, including individual, couple/family or group psychotherapy, consultations, and crisis intervention. Implement the treatment philosophy of Tarzana Treatment Centers, Inc. (TTC). Reports to the Program Director or designee for administrative activities, and to the Clinical Director for clinical matters, unless the immediate supervisor is a licensed mental health professional.
$38.50 - $55.50 Hour DOE
We offer a competitive benefits package:
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Care Plan
- Life Insurance
- Paid Holidays (12)
- Paid Vacation Time
- Sick Time
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Competitive wages
- Stability and career advancement
- Continuing Education Opportunities
CATEGORIES OF DUTIES
Clinical Responsibilities shall include:
- Conducting assessments of patients at the time of admission and re-assessments as required
- Mental status examinations
- Providing appropriate diagnoses and treatment recommendations based on a review of the patient’s history, signs and symptoms
- Proper documentation in the medical record of services rendered
- Individual, couple/family, and group psychotherapy, as needed
- Crisis intervention services, including 5150 determinations
- Treatment planning
- Participation in medical record reviews
- Utilization review activities, as required
- Knowledge of current legal standards pertaining to professional practice, reporting requirements (i.e., suspected abuse; Tarasoff), professional boundaries and related issues.
- Other duties as assigned by Director/Administration Supervision/Training shall include.
- Providing supervision to counseling staff as deemed appropriate.
- Conducting performance evaluations of interns or staff, if applicable to the position.
- In-service training to staff and/or trainees on mental health topics, as required.
Administrative duties shall include:
- Attending clinical and administrative committee meetings, as requested
- Maintaining proper documentation, as necessary, of clinical supervision
- Participating in community events, presentations, meetings, and outreach on behalf of TTC
- Additional functions as specifically requested by the Clinical Director or Program Director.
- A Masters or Doctorate degree in social work, counseling, psychology or social science.
- Licensed by the California Board of Behavioral Science as an LCSW, LMFT, or LPCC.
Minimum of one (1) year experience in evaluating and/or treating persons suffering from substance use and/or mental health disorders. Prior supervisory experience preferred but not required.
Tarzana Treatment Centers, Inc. is a non-profit corporation, which provides integrated healthcare services.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Tarzana Treatment Centers, Inc. does not discriminate as to race, nationality, religion, gender, sexual orientation and disability in its hiring practices.
Tarzana Treatment Centers, Inc. supports the American with Disabilities Act. Discrimination is prohibited in all aspects of employment against disabled persons, who, with reasonable accommodations, can perform the essential functions of a job.
*Please mention you saw this ad on AcademicJobs.*