132,210 Jobs at 2,116 Institutions. 70 New Jobs Today.
PROF MISC (TEMP)
Kresge Hearing Research Institute is seeking a research associate with experience in computer program or/and bioinformatics.
- Setting electrophysiology lab (hardware and software programing)
- Maintaining computing systems associated with electrophysiology rigs
- Assistance for building pipeline for bioinformatics including mapping raw read to reference genome, extracting count data, statistical analysis, and visualizing big data
- Data storage and organizing in the system
- Editing Python, R, Linux, Matlab, java scripts
Bachelor of Science degree and at least 2-year experience in the lab.
2 years or more experience with computing sytems associated with electrophysiology rigs.
Michigan Medicine conducts background screening and pre-employment drug testing on job candidates upon acceptance of a contingent job offer and may use a third party administrator to conduct background screenings. Background screenings are performed in compliance with the Fair Credit Report Act.
Job openings are posted for a minimum of seven calendar days. The review and selection process may begin as early as the eighth day after posting. This opening may be removed from posting boards and filled anytime after the minimum posting period has ended.
U-M EEO/AA Statement
The University of Michigan is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer.
U-M COVID-19 Vaccination Policy
COVID-19 vaccinations, including one booster when eligible, are required for all University of Michigan students, faculty and staff across all campuses, including Michigan Medicine. This includes those working remotely and temporary workers. More information on this new policy is available on the U-M Health Response website or the UM-Dearborn and UM-Flint websites.
*Please mention you saw this ad on AcademicJobs.*