132,210 Jobs at 2,116 Institutions. 70 New Jobs Today.
This job has Expired
Higher Education Graduate Fellow Internship
Full Job Description
This is a 1â€“year accelerated academic and professional experiential graduate degree program with a full-tuition waiver awarded to successful candidates.Â In order to be considered for a fellowship you must apply to our on-campus Master of Education in Higher Education program.Â The tuition benefit is the only compensation for this role._Â There is no additional pay._
Merrimack College is currently seeking candidates for a number of Graduate Fellowship positions in the area of Higher Education. Fellows prepare to become highly effective educational, administrative and professional leaders in colleges or universities by serving in a variety of roles supporting students and the broader advancement of higher education, while working to earn a tuition-free Master of Education in Higher Education degree.
Our Higher Education fellows have placed in positions such as:
- Academic Support Center, Merrimack College
- International Student Support, Merrimack College
- Multicultural Affairs Office, Middlesex Community College
- Multicultural Student Service Diversity, Equity and Inclusion (Unity House), Merrimack
- Oâ€™Brien Center for Career Services, Merrimack College
- Office of Admission, Merrimack College
- Office of Residential Life, Merrimack College
- Office of Student Involvement, Merrimack College
- Winston School of Education and Social Policy-- Student Advising, Merrimack College
If youâ€™re selected for our prestigious full-tuition M.Ed. fellowship, you will:
- Complete a nine-month field-based experience in a partner school, college, or community-based organization
- Serve 25 hours a week at your placement site while taking graduate courses in the summer and on afternoons and evenings throughout the academic year
- Earn your 36-credit M.Ed. in Higher Education in one year - tuition free.
All students take a set of core courses, choose one of two concentrations, perform professional experience and complete a research project as their capstone experience. To further facilitate your success, a wide range of professional development opportunities are provided and a range of resources and support are available to you.
Our curriculum focuses on learning and development of college students, college access, equity and diversity, and organizational development. Working side-by-side with skilled professionals, youâ€™ll develop leadership skills, organizational skills, and your own unique vision for how you can best contribute to the advancement of colleges and universities.
For more information: https://www.merrimack.edu/academics/education-and-social-policy/graduate/fellowships/higher-education/
To be considered for a Higher Education fellowship, please submit an up-to-date resume via Indeed, and we will email you with additional information about next steps in the application process.
Job Types: Part-time, Internship
- Tuition reimbursement
All Merrimack College students, faculty and staff are required to be vaccinated for COVID-19 and up to date with booster recommendations as outlined by the CDC, or attest to a medical, religious or personal concern about being vaccinated.
- To be considered for this graduate fellowship position, you must apply for and be accepted into Merrimack's Master of Education in Higher Education program. Do you understand and intend to comply with this requirement?
- Bachelor's (Required)
Work Location: One location
*Please mention you saw this ad on AcademicJobs.*